To be the leader in creating ‘excellent value’ technology business enterprise, providing quality service for management systems and solutions for SME’s facilitating to utilize modern information technology in furtherance of their own corporate objectives.
To deliver on time applied solutions to our clients a leveraging capacity of people to foster relationships with blending of work culture with technology skills.
Key Resourses Personnal
- Navarathna Kithulpegama Navarathna has been working in the computer/ IT services Industry for nearly 15 years. After his industrial training in Electronics he has been attached to two computer services companies as workshop Engineer for nearly 4 years. Thereafter he was attached to a company, which was progressing to be a well-known service provider in the IT industry with a multi-brand service model. He progressed from the position of Workshop Engineer to Corporate Management decision making heading the Engineering Division. During this period he could build a track record for service maintenance, modification of any brand of computer systems, associated printers, peripherals and power systems switching. He has acquired high competency in trouble shooting and diagnostics configuring of computer networks dealing with Compaq, Hp, IBM, GATEWAY, and Epson. He has involved with IT project implementation for major banks and government organizations. He has obtained professional diploma level training in Computer Hardware, Networking and Management together with industry certification hands-on training by Compaq, IBM, 3Com for Network / Systems Integration. Subsequently, he has been able to make use of the opportunity to head the SBU of Engineering as its chief executive efficiently, even during turbulent environments.
- Chief Technical Officer / Director
- Dayal Athukorala Dayal has been involved in the computer maintenance Sales and Marketing activities for over 10 years with a IT services company dealing with a reputed mix of product services. He has progressed from a sales entry-level executive to a business unit manager during this period and has performed successfully as a manager for over 5 years. He has associated with the IT industry providing sales and services maintenance for a wide customer base in the country with a multi-brand vendor environment together with Industry standard compatible PC’s. He has been able to build up highly satisfied customer relationships by addressing operational problems patiently & effectively. He has exposed himself to acquire professional training in Business/ Account Management/ IT Services Relationship Management.
- Sales & Marketing Manager / Director
- Roshan Perera Roshan has been working as a Computer System Engineer for nearly 10 years after initial training in computer servicing he was involved as an associate Field Engineer for 5 years. Thereafter he was functioning as a Network Engineer for nearly 2 years handling complex networks at various customer locations gaining competency and recognition as a reliable customer service provider. He has been involved with Network project implementation, in commissioning installation configuration and performance monitoring of Networks of Novell, Microsoft NT-Clustering, hp Compaq, IBM, CISCO, 3Com and D-link product mix. He progressed to the position of Corporate Assistant Manager and has been able to lead a work group of Network personnel with commitment to provide customer satisfaction. He has been trained for City & Guilds certification in Electronics and Diploma in Computer Hardware. He has been received Industry Certification by Compaq, HP, Micro-soft, Novell, NIT, 3Com, D-link. He is a proficient Network Integration Engineer with customer recognition in the IT Industry. He has the capability to build productive-technology business relationships.
- Manager - Systems Integration / Director
- Kalum De Silva Kalum has been working as a Customer Service Engineer for over 5 years servicing and supporting wide and varied individual and corporate clients. He has worked as a Workshop Engineer repairing, servicing, software installing diagnosing, trouble shooting of a mix of branded PC’s, Printers and Peripherals. He has gained an exposure in servicing and supporting a mix segment of demanding network customers successfully. He has obtained hands-on training in gaining an insight into Microsoft networks. He has been an industrious Service Engineer with a keen interest in keeping abreast of the current developments in technology servicing. Kalum has a Diploma in Computer Hardware and a Certified Microsoft Professional. He has received training for certification of the Australian Computer Society.
- Manager - Business Development / Director